Ensure fast approvals with our dispersion calculations for pollutants from your plant
As an owner or operator of industrial plants, you know how long it can take to get approval for a newly constructed plant or plant modifications. However, identifying the air ducts in plants that emit exhaust air into the atmosphere or create odorous exhaust air is an important part of immission protection. It is the only way to ensure compliance with the limits specified for protecting the environment and the health of living creatures.
Our team, which is made up of experienced engineers, chemists and meteorologists, will assist you with the dispersion calculations that you need to determine the pollutant emissions of your plant. We will also perform stack height calculations for all sources on your behalf.
Do you want to save time and money when calculating the dispersions of your plant? Make an appointment with our experts.
Ensure the compliance of facilities requiring approval by determining their emissions
Whether your industrial plants generate few emissions or exceed the minor mass flow limit, you can benefit from the support of our experts when it comes to stack height or the immission forecasts required for more complex approval procedures.
A dispersion calculation may also become necessary if there are external conditions such as very hilly terrain, complex building developments or both. Dispersion calculations are used to identify the area-wide additional load created by your plant and determine its total load.
Dispersion calculation and stack height calculation: Our services in detail
As an accredited institute, we provide assistance in the following areas:
- Dispersion calculation as per TA-Luft: We determine the degree to which air pollutants enter the environment and affect its air quality.
- Nitrogen deposition: We determine the nitrogen pollution in designated habitats of flora and fauna.
- Micro-scale immission forecasts: We determine vehicle-related air pollution in built-up structures such as gas stations, car parks, or urban canyons.
- Dispersion calculations for orographically structured and complex terrain: The majority of industrial plants are located in hilly or mountainous environments, so we determine pollutant loads for special terrain.
Stack height calculation
- Stack height calculation as per TA-Luft: If your industrial plants require approval and generate pollutant loads, we will perform the necessary calculations for minimum stack height.
- Discharge conditions as per GIRL: We determine the discharge conditions for odor-emitting stacks.
- Discharge conditions in line with other directives: We determine the discharge conditions as per VDI 2280, VDI 3781, 1 BImSchV and for non-regulated special cases.
We also conduct polluter analyses, provide expert opinions in the event of complaints and recommend emission reduction measures.
Your competent partner when it comes to calculating pollutant dispersion
Our interdisciplinary team knows about all aspects of emission and immission detection and can therefore help you with the necessary dispersion calculations and stack height calculations.
With more than 25 years of experience in the field of pollutant dispersion we are the right partner for you – whether your problems are simple or tough.
Contact our experts for more information.