Optimize the operating safety and performance of your industrial equipment
No matter what you produce, you want your machines to run as safely as possible, with as few interruptions as possible. We offer the tools to help you achieve these goals with our extensive service portfolio. Third party reports and approvals issued by our experts are internationally recognized and signal your commitment to a safe working environment and high quality standards.
Taking into account applicable regulations, our assessment aims to minimize your machines’ defects and downtime while maximizing safety and sustainability.
As a Notified Body and accredited test laboratory for machinery, we are a trusted partner in industrial machine inspection. We would like to put our experience and expertise in the field to work for you.
Speak with a member of our team to find out how to get started with inspections that suit your needs.
Experience the benefits of expert machinery inspection
Once your company has earned our independent approval, you will be able to reap the benefits. The approval is recognized worldwide, and comes with documentation of safety standards, which can reduce liability. It is also a selling point for manufacturers, giving you an edge over the competition. Internally, you will be able to better avoid defects and all the risks, costs and inconveniences they create.
Through our global machinery assessment service, we conduct testing and certification of machinery according to international standards and regulations – from the EU Machinery Directive to OSHA in the US as well as customer specifications. This allows you to keep track of the constantly changing safety regulations for new, old and modified machinery on a local and global level and ensure the conformity of your machinery.
Our experts test and evaluate the following machinery for you
- Packaging machines
- Filling machines
- Injection molding machines
- Woodworking machines
- Printing and paper machines
- Semiconductor manufacture equipment
- Laser processing machines
- Manufactoring equipment
Compliance with European directive 2006/42/EC and your needs
Our machinery assessments are based on European directives and regulations and include:
- EC type examination for machines under Annex IV of the Machinery Directive as Notified Body
- Conformity Assessment for products in the scope of the machinery directive
- Assessment of quality management systems in accordance with Annex X of the Machinery Directive
Individual solutions for your company
Inspections are tailor-made for your company and your machines. Some of the tasks we carry out are:
- Check for ergonomics, ease of operational use, and service
- On-site testing of electromagnetic radiation (EMC, EMF)
- Assessment of functional safety of control systems
- Safety evaluations for commissioning of machinery and evaluation of energy consumption values
- Support while compiling risk analysis and risk assessments
- Support with new developments and modifications