TÜV Rheinland Italia (TRI) is accredited by the sole Italian Accreditation Body (Accredia), which operates under the vigilance of the Ministry of Economic Development which is the National Authority with regard to accreditation activities. Accredia ensures that bodies like TRI run their certification schemes in accordance with International Standards for Accredited Certification such as IISO/IEC17020, ISO/IEC17021-1, ISO/IEC17024, ISO/IEC17025, ISO/IEC17065.
TRI fully understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out its management system, product certification activities and laboratory tests. Our structure, policies and procedures are designed to manage any conflict of interest and to ensure the objectivity of our management system and product certification activities and the laboratory relating activities.
TRI is controlled by a Management Board, which has appointed an Impartiality Committee responsible for ensuring TRI remains impartial and consistently objective. The Committee includes representation from significant stakeholders but is structured in such a way that no single interest predominates. The Committee has the right to take independent action if TRI management do not respect its advice.
Publicly available information
- Economic/financial support
- Certificate Database Certipedia (Products and Management Systems)
- DECLARATION OF INTERESTS OF THE TOP-LEVEL MANAGEMENT OF A NOTIFIED BODY ACCORDING TO REGULATION (EU) 2017/745 (MDR) – ANNEX VII
- Quality Management Systems SGQ - Certificate n° 083A
- Accreditation Certificate Accredia ISO/IEC 17025 - Certificate n° 1356
- List of Accredited Tests by Accredia – Lab nr. 1356
- Accreditation Certificate Accredia ISO/IEC 17065 - Certificate n° 251B
- Accreditation Certificate Dakks - Certificate n° D-ZM-16031-01-00
TÜV Rheinland Italia S.r.l Notified Body n° 1936 - for more information click here.
- Medical Devices - 93/42/EEC download
- Medical Devices - 745/2017 download
- Pressure Equipment - 2014/68/EU download
Certification and Requests Regulation:
- Certification Regulation PED ("EC" Certification Pressure Equipment) download
- PED Certification Request - equipment
- PED Certification Request - management systems
- PED Certification Request - permanent joints
- For information on the validity of the PED Certificates, please click on "Contact" (at the bottom of the page)
- Regulation MED download
- Regulation MDR download
- MDR Certification Request download