Safe child-friendly products with our toy tests
From the smallest building block to a model railway – the safety of their children's toys is a top priority for parents. In order to document the high quality of your products to the outside world and to give your customers the necessary decision-making support, we offer you comprehensive testing services from a single source.
Our experts test and certify your toys in accordance with the respective national and international standards for toy safety. We also carry out international certifications according to ISO standards.
You can benefit from our modern laboratories, which are designed for maximum efficiency. Thanks to our broad network of experts, we also ensure that your order can be processed within the shortest possible time – so you can continue to concentrate on your core business.
You would like to have your product tested and certified? Contact us now and find out about toy testing options!
Increase customer confidence – with the support of our experts
Through our toy testing and certification, you meet the requirements of legal regulations and standards. This puts you in an assertive market position and also helps you avoid expensive recall campaigns. With our recognized test mark, you will increase confidence in your products and provide customers the best possible support when deciding which product to buy.
Our experts prepare a detailed safety assessment of your toy. Among other things, your product is examined in various test procedures with regard to its chemical, physical and electrical properties. Risks posed by the toy in terms of flammability, hygiene and electromagnetic compatibility are also assessed.
We offer the following services within the scope of toy testing and certification
- Mechanical/physical tests according to EN 71 parts 1, 2, 8 and 14 and ASTM F 963
- Tensile tests and load test
- Flammability tests
- Noise measurements
- Electrical safety according to EN 62115 and ASTM F 963
- Chemical tests according to EN 71 part 3, 4, 5, 7, 9-11,12, REACH-VO, LFGB
- Determination of heavy metal content
- Determination of plasticisers
- Organic chemical compounds and pollutants testing
- Hygiene and microbiology testing
- RoHS analysis
- Risk assessment and safety evaluation
- Electromagnetic compatibility testing according to the 2014/30/EU directive
- Testing of radio transmissions according to the RED Directive 2014/53/EU
- Type examination
Profit from the knowledge of our toy experts
Take advantage of our long-standing expertise and assert yourself against the competition with us at your side. As a manufacturer or importer of toy articles, our test marks document the safety and quality of your products.
Thanks to our many years of active committee work in the toy sector, our experts are acutely aware of market changes and events and can provide you with optimum support.