Consistent Quality for Product Features
Do you want to give your product a clear USP? Document its unique selling point with the neutral "LGA tested" mark and make it easier for your customers to select from a wide range of goods. Depending on the product and the regulatory environment, our experts can test specific aspects of your product. From washing machines to household appliances, from furniture to toys. Our testing services check for: security, features, usability, performance, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), and hygiene.
Benefits at a Glance
With our "LGA tested" certificate for tested and monitored safety and quality, you:
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Make it easier for your customers to decide which product to purchase
- Gain confidence in terms of product liability
You select the specific feature of your product you want to have tested. After passing the test, your product is awarded the "LGA Tested" mark.
"LGA Tested" and "LGA Tested Quality" – A Comparison
With our two neutral marks, you can show your customers that the product they select is a good choice. In the case of "LGA Tested" it’s a specific feature of the product. And in the case of “LGA Tested Quality” it’s the comprehensive and lasting quality of the product. Just ask our experts. We would be glad to tell you which mark is best for your product.
Our Testing Standards
- Specific extracts of product safety regulation ((German) Product Safety Act, ProdSG), depending on the feature that has to be certified
- EC directives, such as the Low-Voltage Directive, the EMC Directive or Machinery Directive
- Applicable regulations and laws
- Internal audit programs for the feature that has to be certified - for example, when testing performance characteristics
Important Changes regarding TÜV OEM Rheinland Certificates.
Safety and quality have been our passion for many years. We test, inspect and certify for you and manage projects with you. Based on our business relationships going back many years, you know us as a reliable and capable partner. Therefore it is very important for us to have our customers well-informed and updated on the most recent changes related to the testing and certification environment. Today we are pleased to inform you about important changes regarding your TÜV Rheinland OEM Certificates. These changes are necessary to comply with the requirements of our Accreditation Bodies, Authorities, Regulations and Laws. Therefore we would like to detail out the scope and practical application of this approach by answering some questions one by one.
|Please click here to get informed.||894 KB||Download|