Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Test Engineer / Technician
At TÜV Rheinland, you can contribute your knowledge on your own responsibility and continue to develop yourself personally. We are a team of highly qualified experts who take on responsible challenges in order to enrich life with valuable services. And we all love what we do. If you too would like to bring your talents to bear in a meaningful way, come to TÜV Rheinland. Let us take advantage of these diverse opportunities and set out together towards new goals.
Working location: Thang Long Industrial Park II, Hung Yen Province, Vietnam
No. of Vacant: 01
- Testing of electrical products at EMC Laboratory: performing accurate measurements while following strictly applicable procedures, and ensuring orders from clients are fulfilled as agreed, within scheduled time
- Management of projects: technical meetings and communication with customers, project evaluations, writing test reports, etc.
- Calibration and maintenance of EMC test equipment
- University / College degree in electrical engineering, electronics, wireless communications, or similar
- Experience of using scientific measurement equipment
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge in EMC standards (IEC, CISPR, FCC, etc.)
- iNARTE EMC Certified Engineer qualification
- Skills in Japanese or Korean language
Other general requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, results driven and quality focused
- Experience in project management, ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure, willingness to take responsibility
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural / multi-national environment
If you are interested to take a leading role in a team of Vietnamese and foreign professionals and you are looking forward to working in an attractive, fast growing environment, please e-mail your complete application in English, indicating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation to us.