Expert industry knowledge is critical across the entire life cycle of nuclear plants – from plant design and planning, through construction and operation, to decommissioning and waste disposal. We have designed our nuclear safety training courses and program with this in mind.
Our trainers, who are themselves current nuclear industry practitioners, have provided trainings to nuclear engineers and designers, consultants as well as operators and regulators.
We provide a broad range training courses and programme, including university accredited training leading to postgraduate qualifications. Our training programmes can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
- Engineered Risk Control Systems and Performance (Nuclear)
- Implementation of a Regulatory Regime
- Nuclear Lifecycle Hazards and Risks
- Nuclear Probabilistic Safety Assessment (PSA)
- Nuclear Reactor Basics
- Nuclear Reactor Safety Principles
- Principles of Regulatory Systems
- Radioactive Waste Management and Decommissioning
- Radiological Protection
If none of our courses seem a good match for you, please get in touch. We discuss your requirements in detail and look at whether an in-house seminar would be feasible.