Ensure Service Quality and Compliance on the Collision Repair Market
The global collision repair market is facing various tendencies and changes. From cutting-edge automobile technologies such as hybrid and electric vehicles to the constant need for investments in equipment and training, auto body and paint shops face many challenges.
To help auto body paint shops ensure compliance and competitiveness on the collision repair market, we initiated the TÜV Rheinland Certified Body and Paint Workshop Program. This in-house certification program helps professionals of the collision repair market:
- Establish and comply with after sales standards to existing auto body shop networks.
- Further qualify and monitor existing networks.
- Initially set up, qualify and monitor new workshop networks.
Our modular and comprehensive auto body paint shop certification and audit services are adaptable to every market and brand with clear and transparent standards. The wide-ranging service portfolio respects major rules of the entire collision repair process within the auto body and paint workshop network and in 4S (standing for sale, spare parts, service and survey) car dealerships with integrated and subcontracted body and paint business.
The comprehensive services and program for auto body and paint networks provide a fundamental base to ensure safe and high-quality collision repairs on the one hand, and efficient claims processes in the assessment of damage as well as flawless customer service on the other.
Benefits of Our Services for Auto Body Paint Shops at a Glance
The TÜV Rheinland Certified Body and Paint Workshop Program benefits every actor of the automotive and collision repair market.
- Motor insurers and fleets benefit from efficient claims processes, sustainable quality as well as improved customer satisfaction and loyalty through exclusive services.
- Auto body paint shops and dealerships improve organization, process efficiency, capacity and quality, increase parts and labor revenue and raise customer loyalty and satisfaction by offering state-of-the-art after-sales services.
- Vehicle manufacturers strengthen their brand image and recognition, increase part sales and decrease related warranty costs.
- End users also benefit from this program through lower immobilization times, higher service and repair quality and safe and roadworthy vehicles with an improved long-term vehicle value.
Contact us at TÜV Rheinland to learn more about how our audit and certification services can benefit your auto body and paint shops.
Auto Body Shop Certification
Auto body and paint shops certified in line with the TÜV Rheinland body and paint requirements establish an integrated quality control circuit. The workshop certification program ensures constant development through a continuous improvement process (CIP).
Who can benefit from the TÜV Rheinland auto body shop certification?
- Parts manufacturers or distributors and their auto body and paint network
- Vehicle manufacturers, importers and their dealerships
- Banks, leasing and car rental companies and their auto body and paint network
- Vehicle repair chain services
- Motor insurance companies, automotive associations and their connected auto body paint shops
- Used vehicle traders and their auto body and paint network
- Governmental automotive institutions and initiatives
In order to help auto body and paint shops make a real difference on the collision repair market and in the entire automobile industry, we can also certify your quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001.
In-House Auto Body and Paint Workshop Program
With the TÜV Rheinland Certified Body and Paint Workshop Program, we help all stakeholders in the automotive and collision repair market define and agree on quality and safety standards and rules, and continuously supervise and ensure compliance.
First, we define and adapt the TÜV Rheinland standards for auto body paint shops to local and/or customer requirements. These standards cover following fields:
- Tools, equipment, consumables
- Management, staff, training
- Service and sales, marketing
- After-sales processes and organization
- Electric- and hybrid vehicle services
- Body and paint workshop suppliers
We further audit networks according to the standards previously defined. Customers easily access audit results thanks to a web-based IT tool. Upon successful completion of a workshop audit, we offer tailored services and solutions adapted to every need and requirement. From on-site consultancy to staff training.
Finally, our services of mystery shopping within auto body paint shop networks help you continuously verify and ensure compliance with the standards as well as evaluate the performance and quality of service.
TÜV Rheinland Certified Auto Body and Paint Shop Program
The TÜV Rheinland Certified Body and Paint Workshop Program is supported by innovative and web-based IT applications providing respective stakeholders easy access to all relevant information.
- Under our comprehensive program, we inspect and certify following areas:
- Safety of processes and procedures
- Quality of systems, processes and procedures
- Image, suitability and efficiency of the auto body and paint workshop facility
- Quality of the management of systems and procedures
- Systems and procedures of auto body and paint workshops
- Suitability and maintenance of auto body and paint shop consumables and equipment
|TÜV Rheinland Certified Body and Paint Workshop Program||691 KB||Download|