Quality Management for Educational Institutions Offering Vocational Training
Do you want to offer training measures for the Bundesagentur für Arbeit (German Federal Employment Agency)? Then you need to be authorized in compliance with the Anerkennungs- und Zulassungsverordnung Weiterbildung, or AZWV for short (Admissions and Licensing Regulations for Further Training). After all, education vouchers are now only redeemable at certified educational institutions. Our experts check your services in compliance with the statutory requirements §84 to §87 SGBIII and inform you in detail about the whole certification process.
Benefits at a Glance
With AZWV certification as an educational institution and certification of your educational offerings from TÜV Rheinland, you can:
- Strengthen your standing as an educational institution
- Make a clear statement as to the high standard of your educational offerings in comparison to your competitors
- Increase the level of transparency and quality in areas of the labor market eligible for funding
- Boost confidence in the quality of your offers
- Meet the requirements for providing training and further education courses on behalf of the Bundesagentur für Arbeit (German Federal Employment Agency)
The Two-Stage Audit
Similar to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17021:2006 certification, the certification process is a two-stage audit.
Step 1: Your Institutional Accreditation
Institutional accreditation is valid for three years, with annual monitoring of your management system.
Step 2: Approval of Measures
Following successful certification as an educational institution, our experts audit your educational offerings. They are then authorized for three years. After three years, the measures must be registered and approved again.
Institutional Accreditation and Approval of Measures
The statutory guidelines § 84 to § 87 SGBIII call for dual approval, based first on accreditation of your educational institution. The certificate is valid for three years and is monitored annually. Following successful certification as an educational institution, you can have individual training offerings and measures audited. You have your measures authorized for three years each. The duration of your certification does not depend on institutional certification.