Your Guidelines for Good Agricultural Practice
Food safety, labor, environmental, and animal welfare - large retail chains often expect their agricultural suppliers to provide GLOBALG.A.P. certification. Good Agricultural Practices is an international quality standard for agricultural, horticultural, and aquaculture products. The scope of GLOBALG.A.P. is limited to your farm. Once a product leaves your fields, it must be controlled by other quality assurance and certification programs.
Benefits at a Glance
With GLOBALG.A.P. certification from TÜV Rheinland, you can:
- Improve food safety and traceability
- Generate new sales opportunities as a producer
- Boost your competitiveness in the food market
- Uncover weaknesses in your business processes
- Increase your efficiency
- Benefit from delivery authorization for your products for the GLOBALG.A.P. system
- Establish a quality management system as a food-producing enterprise, required by law for agricultural operations as per the EC 178/2002 regulation on traceability
Our Services at a Glance
We certify your company according to these standards:
- GLOBALG.A.P. Fruit and Vegetables. This section also includes potatoes.
- GLOBALG.A.P. IFA - Integrated Farm Assurance. This certificate also covers plants, grain and root crops, flowers and ornamental plants, coffee, tea, livestock, and aquaculture.