The health, safety, and well-being of our employees, partners, stakeholders, and the community is our primary concern at TÜV Rheinland. In these difficult times, we prioritize the needs, demands of our customers while respecting the rules and regulations imposed by the authorities in the fight against Corona Virus.
Due to the measures decided by the Government in the frame of the fight against Coronavirus:
- Our premises ensure shift work with reduced staff until from 9 am to 5 pm
- Our team remains, however, reachable and operates in teleworking mode.
- All deferred audits will be carried out when the audit can be conducted in a secure environment or remotely.
- All training will be rescheduled
- Solutions for providing online training opportunities to our clients are currently under discussion.
Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com for more information.