Government, Trade and Market Access Services
In today’s world of trade, success is triggered by the ability to offer the right products at the right time complying with the exact requirements. With increasing globalization, the risk of products and materials not being delivered on time and/or lacking the quality agreed upon grows. At the same time business partners in different parts of the world have the common need for a guarantee that ordered components, materials and equipment align with given specifications.
As a result, governments implement Pre-Shipment Inspection programmes to ensure that imports comply with their national regulations. An independent third party like TÜV Rheinland provides pre-shipment inspection services to ensure that equipment, components and relevant documentation conform to contractual requirements.
Our extensive experience gained in global supply chain projects make us your preferred partner. You can benefit from our know-how and tailored solutions for your business.
Are you an exporter or importer to the following countries?
We are accredited to issue the mandatory certificates of conformity or inspections required for export and import to the following counties; Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Egypt, Uganda, Algeria, Ethiopia, UAE (ESMA) and Libya
Are you a manufacturer looking for knowledge on accessing new markets?
Our Market Access Services team have the capabilities to find out and issue reports to enable a clear understanding of what is required to gain access into a new market worldwide
TÜV Rheinland is your reliable partner
- Local service delivery
- Localization and support around the world, with more than 500 locations around 69 countries.
- All certificates prior shipment can be issued at all of our locations.
- Speed & cost
- Our one-stop service with one test and one-time document preparation saves you time and money.
- Brand & trust
- Our test and inspection reports are recognized internationally.
- Access more markets
- Our global service network facilitates greater global market access.
- Facilitation of trade
- Jump over language barriers by taking advantage of our multi-national teams.