TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert – Certification of Hotel Services
The TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert standard has been prepared especially for the hotel sector. It is intended for hotel owners wanting to clearly demonstrate compliance with requirements distinguishing those hotels with a high quality of services.
Benefits of the TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert Standard
Certification of hotel services according to the TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert standard includes proactive policies aimed at improving the quality of hotel services, guaranteeing guest satisfaction, positively impacting the hotel image and presenting a clear business strategy. It also ensures:
- Recognition among competitors.
- Support in fulfillment of legal and inspection requirements with respect to category assignment.
- Implementation, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system in the hotel trade.
- Improvement of employee qualifications.
- Strengthening quality of hotel services and quality management system
Contact us today to find out more about certification of hotel services according to the TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert Standard.
What does the TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert Standard contain?
The TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert Standard contains requirements regarding the quality of hotel services, facility hygiene and customer satisfaction of guests using these services.
The objective of acquiring certification under the TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert Standard is to provide an organization the opportunity to structure and implement an appropriate quality management strategy compliant with legal regulations and any other requirements relevant to the scope of services.
The TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert Standard considers criteria to be developed, supervised and improved in order to achieve better results. These criteria include aspects such as functionality of the hotel kitchen and restaurant, room furnishings, registration policies and guest services.
Requirements of the TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert Standard are divided into two modules:
- Module 1 – Quality of services
- Module 2 – Quality management
Who can make use of the TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert Standard?
The TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert Standard is directed at hotels with more than 10 rooms, accommodating most guests in single or double rooms and offering a broad range of services.
The TÜV Rheinland Hotel Cert Standard developed by TÜV Rheinland can be applied to the following hotel types:
Why is it worthwhile to use the services of TÜV Rheinland?
- TÜV Rheinland auditors are highly-qualified and experienced in auditing the quality of services, quality of management systems and health and safety requirements for food and hygiene.
- TÜV Rheinland provides these services as the only recognized Certification Body in the Polish market.
- TÜV Rheinland is a leader of certification and research services.