TÜV Rheinland Coronavirus update
TÜV Rheinland Romania’s main concern is the safety of the people around us, whether these are our employees, customers or any other person. During these trying times, we are prioritizing our clients’ needs, requests and well-being.
This is why we are still performing audits and inspections that ensure our customers’ safety is guaranteed. We are taking into consideration the rules and regulations imposed by authorities due to Corona.
TÜV Rheinland Romania is adapting some audits and inspections to be able to offer remote services if the customer requests or prefers it.
However, due to the new State of Emergency declaration:
- All services rendered are limited to Romanian territory, avoiding high-risk areas
- Audits and inspections that required specialists from outside Romania, they will be postponed
- All certificates will remain valid until the time the audit / inspection can be performed in a safe environment or remotely
- All open trainings will be re-scheduled
- Solutions to offer online training opportunities to our valued customers are currently under discussion and development
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or if you have specific doubts.