TÜV Rheinland Global Rail - South Americas
TÜV Rheinland has been operating in Latin America since 1993, with regional subsidiaries in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Peru. 2350 Experts in 30 locations delivered a turnover of 125 million euros in 2015.
Latin America is one of the world's largest rail markets, and TÜV Rheinland plays a very active role in this dynamic industry: with teams of local rail experts in São Paulo and Mexico City and all TÜV Rheinland regional entities in this region we serve regional customers as well as - in close cooperation with our international organization TÜV Rheinland Global Rail - international rail assignments, such as:
- Certification and auditing for rail transport.
- Expert opinion and conformity assessment of Rail Traffic.
- Optimization of Railway Maintenance.
- Monitoring of conditions for rail transport.
- Build asset monitoring and valuation for the rail industry.
- Railway procurement and tendering strategies.
- Functional safety for railway and transport applications
- Training for Rail Experts
References of the region
|Sandra Álamo||Business Development Latin America||TÜV Rheinland Mexico Ciudad de Mexico||+52 email@example.com|
|Marcos Camelo||Regional Field Manager South America||TÜV Rheinland Brasil São Paulo||+55 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Guido Wallraff||Local Field Manager Mexico||TÜV Rheinland Mexico Ciudad de Mexico||+52 5585039940||guido.Wallraff@mex.tuv.com|