Wind and Solar Consulting Services
Maximum Output from Complimenting Renewable Energy Sources
Hybrid Renewable Energy Projects are being promoted and looked at as an optimal solution to fulfill clean energy commitments made by the Government. In the long term, most power projects would be Renewable Energy based and in the near to medium term, these would be mostly Hybrid Energy Projects with a mix of renewable energy technologies, which may or may not be complemented by conventional sources of energy.
TÜV Rheinland has many years of experience in the field of renewable energy and is a leading partner for industry players across the globe. Our experts provide various advisory services, perform certification of wind turbines and components; as well as project certification of wind farms with accredited services as per relevant international standards.
Our Renewable Energy Services:
As a Renewable Energy Advisor or Consultant, TÜV Rheinland helps the Bidders RE and other technology (including thermal) and Independent Power producers/ developers in preparing Project Sizing Tools, complemented with internal software to help optimize different energy generation technologies to arrive at an optimal mix for lowest cost of energy determination.
TÜV Rheinland is one of the most active service providers in the Indian Renewable Energy (RE) space. Among other services of Solar Energy and Wind Energy Consulting, TÜV Rheinland primarily assists customers with Energy Yield Assessment, Owner’s Engineering, Third Party Inspection, Lender’s Engineering, Asset Management Services, and more.
As a global leader in independent technical services, we have served over 25 GW of Wind projects and close to 22 GW of Solar Projects locally. TÜV Rheinland is committed to assisting you in your hybrid energy projects. Our service offerings in Hybrid space ensure efficient project sizing in the interest of bidders, independent power producers and developers.
TÜV Rheinland Wind Energy Projects:
TÜV Rheinland helps you design your wind project in an economically successful way – from the very start and anywhere in the world. We analyze the location for you, prepare expert assessments on the wind conditions, and conduct audits, product testing, and acceptance tests. With over 500 manyears’ experience and global presence & expertise, we are assisting and prepared to take up any kind of Wind project advisory assignment.
Solar and Photovoltaic (PV) Services:
We provide up-to-date solutions to improve the safety, reliability, and quality of individual Balance of System (BoS) components and PV Power Plants. As an independent third party, we have the trust and respect of investors, owners, and lenders.
With over 35 years of experience, we offer a global presence, industry expertise, and a wide range of comprehensive services to address the challenges of the solar market. Our services include testing and certification of PV modules and components, supply chain management, buyers’ services, independent engineering for PV Power Plants and supporting the entire plant value chain. We maintain a global network of laboratories in all major solar hubs.
Comprehensive Services for the Solar Industry:
We provide services for every stage of the PV Power Plant value chain and PV supply chain, from single components to integrated solution offerings.
- Services for PV Power Plants - Ensure the feasibility of your PV power project with a comprehensive range of services
- Services for PV Modules - Enabling market access with PV module testing and certification
- Services for Balance of System (BOS) Components - Certification of your solar technology components for safety, reliability, and durability
- Services for Energy Storage Systems - Providing testing and certification for energy storage systems as per latest standards and requirements
- Services for Solar Thermal Technology - We test and certify solar thermal collectors and storage systems according to relevant standards
What We Do:
TÜV Rheinland India works closely with energy majors, owners, utilities, EPC contractors, investors, and lenders to plan, develop, and construct standalone and Hybrid Renewable Energy Projects and Programs locally and wor¬ldwide. Due to the interdependent nature of the business, connected across sectors and geographies, we facilitate our clients with an extensive range of expertise. Our team includes technical engineers, resource analysts, economic/ financial specialists, and project management experts. Our Hybrid RE services cover the whole project lifecycle.
Our Core Areas of Expertise in RE Include:
- Onshore Wind
- Solar PV
- Rooftop Solar
- Hybrid RE
- Energy Storage
Our Capabilities in Hybrid RE:
- Customized tools for right sizing your Hybrid project to meet energy supply requirements round the clock (RE + Conventional + Storage)
- Expert Advisory on Design, Execution, and Maintenance of your Hybrid project facilitated through our established Consultancy Services
- State of the Art Inspection Services including precise aerial inspections using UAVs
Value to Our Customers:
- Impartial and Independent
- Versatile Experience
- Expert Modelling and Analytics
- Wide spectrum of services for your Hybrid Projects