Training on EMI/ EMC – Empowering Technical Competence for Professionals
Manufacturers of electric and electronic devices in a wide range of industries, from automotive and railway to household and leisure goods to medical and laboratory equipment want to ensure that their products function safely and effectively. Electromagnetic interference and susceptibility can be merely annoying in one context or can be life-threatening in another. To prevent this, electric and electronic devices have to adhere to Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) guidelines. Our training program takes these standards into account and helps in building in-house expertise to ensure your products meet electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
What are the objectives of this training?
- Understand the concepts, definitions, and requirements that your electronic systems must meet to get certified
- Understand various standards, legislations, and test procedures related to the topic
- Know various techniques that can be used to protect systems against electromagnetic threats.
- Analyze potential EMI problems by identifying the source, receptor, and coupling path
Who Should Attend?
EMI/ EMC Specialists (Engineers and Technicians), System Architects, Project Managers, IC Designers, PCB layout professionals, Test Engineers.
- Understanding the concept, compliance procedure, various commercial standards and legislations
- Interference coupling mechanisms
- Earthing, Bonding and Lightning protection
- Layout and grounding design
- Test planning, equipment’s and facilities required for testing
- Measurement and test methods for RF emission
- Immunity and low-frequency tests
- Conducted and radiated emission
- Conducted and radiated susceptibility
- EMC Management
- Case studies, group activities and quiz
Our laboratories and experts are acknowledged around the globe as a reliable EMC testing and certification provider. We offer expertise in a wide range of industries and extensive knowledge of applicable regulations in countries and regions around the world. We strive to make testing simple, fast, and transparent for customers and provide easy access to certification information on our certificate database - Certipedia
Our high-end laboratories provide certification in the following areas: Alarm systems, automotive/e-mobility, components, electric smog measurements, household, and leisure products, industrial products, information technology, laboratory products, lights, medical devices, motor vehicle accessories/parts, railway technology products.
Standard or Personalized training - Your Decision!
The seminar structure of TÜV Rheinland Academy consists of open and in-house seminars. Open seminars take place at our premises or online and with their currently relevant subject matter, are aimed at participants from a wide variety of disciplines. The content is application-oriented and is communicated in an engaging learning format by experienced technical trainers.
Additionally, you have the opportunity to request in-house training where we will deliver tailor-made content as per your organizational training needs. These seminars are tailored to your organization by top instructors and speakers and are delivered at your site or online.
Make the most of our trainers to gain qualified advice and individual support. For organizations that wish to focus on their core com¬petencies, we also take care of the planning, execution, and evaluation of personnel development and continuing education.
About TÜV Rheinland Academy
Every seminar is only as good as its content. With training offered all over the world, TÜV Rheinland Academy is the international brand for technical and professional expertise in all important subject areas. Our content is based on relevant knowledge derived from real-life practice. Our innovative training solutions range from individual courses to customized personnel development concepts. We comprehensively strengthen the technical skills of professionals all over the world.