Safety Instrumented Systems
Based on the structure of the Safety Lifecycle a mixture of:
- Case studies
In accordance with the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety TrainingProgram.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in the field of functional safety.
- University degree or equivalent engineer level responsibilities status as certified by employer.
Introduction to best engineering practices with regard to the application of Safety Instrumented Systems in the process industries concerning:
- Hazard and risk assessment methodologies
- Safety requirements specification / SIL selection
- SIS design concepts
- Reliability Analysis techniques, FTA, RBD, FMEA, Markov
- SIS validation techniques
- SIS operation, maintenance and testing
- SIS-related Process Safety Management
- Safety Lifecycle Management
- Safety verification, validation, audits and assessments
2.600 € (incl. costs for exam)