Process Hazard & Risk Analysis
- Staff responsible for the risk management processes.
- Engineers responsible for process safety.
- Those involved in the management, engineering, operations and safety of process operations.
- Leaders and responsible people in the development and management of risk analysis processes.
- People with experience in HAZOP methodology or other PHA.
- Personnel involved in process safety as Engineers in processes, chemical engineers, electrical, mechanical, instrumentation and control, environment and safety.
In accordance with the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Training Program.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the field of functional safety, hazard and risk analysis, process risk analysis.
- University degree or equivalent engineer level responsibilities status as certified by employer.
- Attend Risk Software 4 days "Process Hazard & Risk Analysis" training of the TÜV Rheinland FS Training Program.
- Pass the final exam.
- The FS Engineer PH&RA (TUV Rheinland) course eligibility form will be provided which must be completed and delivered to Risk Software.
The first four days of this training are classroom setting instruction Practical exercises will performed throughout the course which will be based on real life examples, discussions for understanding process hazard and risk analysis.
Language: Spanish and English.
The last day consists of a two-part examination:
- 11 multiple choice questions with hazard and risk analysis
- 3 working problems
Passing score is 75%
Total price per participant is $ 2,900 US.
The price includes course material, registration fees and FS Engineer (TÜV Rheinland) certificate, if the exam has been passed successfully and requirements are fulfilled.