Process Hazard & Risk Analysis
The TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Training Program supports engineers or any person working in the functional safety business. It supports the professional development of practitioners in the field of functional safety by incorporating the principles of IEC 61822 and IEC 61511, and other relevant international standards into a training course designed to add to their depth of knowledge and understanding of the subject. The program also offers engineers who possess significant work experience in the field of functional safety the ability to obtain a certificate verifying their expertise.
This 4-day ACM training course "Process Hazard & Risk Analysis (PH&RA)" of the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Program has been reviewed and accepted by TÜV Rheinland Industrie Service GmbH - Automation and Functional Safety.
- PHA / HAZOP team leaders & scribes
- Health & Safety / HSE professionals
- Process Safety Management (PSM) / Loss management specialilsts
- Supervisors, managers and engineers responsible for PHA studies.
In accordance with the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Training Program guidelines, participants should possess:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in the field of functional safety,
- University degree or equivalent engineer level responsibilities status as certified by employer.
Participants are eligible to receive a TÜV Rheinland certificate and to use the title "FS Engineer (TÜV Rheinland)" concerning PH&RA within the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Training Program provided that they:
- Attend ACM's "Process Hazard & Risk Analysis" training of the TÜV Rheinland FS Program,
- Pass the final exam after attendance of the complete ACM PH & RA training.
- Meet all other eligibility criteria according to the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Training Program.
A passing mark of 75% is required on the final exam.
Participants who ...
- attend ACM's comprehensive TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Program training in Process Hazard & Risk Analysis:
- pass the Final exam after attending ACM Automation Inc. training,
- meet all other eligibility criteria according to the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Training Program
... are eligible to receive a TÜV Rheinland certificate and to use the title "Functional Safety Engineer (TÜV Rheinland)" concerning the specified topic within the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Training Program.
- Understand the most commonly used methods for risk analysis associated with process and operational related hazards.
- Introduce the concepts and definitions related with Process Hazards and Risk Analysis, PH & RA.
- Participate taking an active role and give effective support during the PH & RA process.
- Assess the impact those hazards, create and determine the risk involved.
- Determine and assess the safety related measures needed to control the hazards and reduce the risks.
- Relationships of international standards related to PH & RA including the international standards IEC 61822 and IEC 61511.
- How to avoid common pitfalls and traps of the presented PH & RA methods.
$ 3,300 CDN / person for complete 4,5 day training
Includes course material, registration fees and FS Engineer (TÜV Rheinland) certificate, if exam is passed successfully and requirements met.