Support for R&D in the Transportation Sector
Are you looking for support for research and development projects in transport technology and mobility? With their level of experience, our experts can provide interdisciplinary expertise, extensive experience with the industry, and objectivity. Our services include project sponsoring, technical and administrative project support at national and European level, and management support for R&D projects. Take advantage of our close national and international association with key organizations in the transport research sector. Our expertise will help you get to your goal. Faster.
Benefits at a Glance
With support from TÜV Rheinland for reseach management, you:
- Create additional personnel resources, providing relief for your own administration.
- Wrap up research projects in accordance with formal requirements and legislation – minimizing your risks – thanks to clean records keeping.
- Gain a partner with the necessary technical know-how and expertise for proper financial administration of your projects.
With our support for your research management, you:
- Prevent conflicts through the support of a neutral project partner.
- Can outsource parts of the project work to us, specifically those which require special know-how in engineering or controlling; such as project, program, and network management.
- Benefit from our extensive knowledge of EU funding, our expertise in supporting programs, and our strong affiliations with the relevant organizations.
Our Services include:
Professional Support for Managing Grant and Research Programs
Together with policy makers, our experts develop research funding and provide support for these programs. As part of our project work, we see to it that records remain clean and structured in compliance with formal requirements and legislation. As an executive body and project facilitator, we assume the technical and financial controlling.
Management of Major Projects for Companies and Business Associations
On behalf of businesses and other organizations, we adopt an advisory and supportive role. We manage national and international collaborative R&D projects proposed by companies and authorities. In your collaborative project association, we support you as a neutral financial manager and secure the planned and specified use of financial resources. As a neutral link between you and other project partners, we provide conflict prevention and protection services for the responsible company representative.
International Research Management
Both nationally and internationally, we cooperate with all the relevant transport research network organizations and contribute to efficient and successful research funding and planning for a European research space in the transportation sector. We offer project management for an international consortium and support for research policy issues. Our capabilities also include presenting and drafting decision-making and coordination processes between national and European organizations. As a national point of contact, we also provide support for parties and applicants from Germany.
TÜV Rheinland as Executive Body
As an executive body for transportation and transport technologies, we support the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, specifically Unit VII B 5 – Transport Technologies – in promoting national and international research and development projects for improvements to the entire transportation system. We support research in the areas of transportation and traffic – with interfaces for air traffic.
Learn more on our site on the Internet at: http://www.tuvpt.de
Our Fields of Expertise
- Technical and/or financial and administrative support for R&D projects at national and EU level
- Project sponsorship or project support through public funding, from the BMWi, BMVBS, BMBF, or the EU
- Management of national and international collaborative R&D projects