Management Support for Your Medical and X-ray Equipment
We can help you develop a system for managing your medical equipment and facilities. Our medical technology experts have got your back. We help you manage everything from testing, repairs, and maintenance - to preparing equipment for use in your medical facility. Upon request, our experts can also test the quality of your outsourced services. These measures help you manage your resources better - and cut costs.
Benefits at a Glance
With TÜV Rheinland as your partner for quality in medical equipment, you:
- Gain legal security by complying with the legal requirements for medical devices
- Optimize operational processes and cut organizational costs
- Increase the availability of your equipment and improve its features
- Receive a device management package customized to suit your needs
- Get support for tendering procedures
- Receive commercial support through technical auditing
- Maintain transparency of costs and investments - including your insurance premiums
- Always have a qualified contact person ready to answer your questions - even during holiday periods
- Become more secure in tendering procedures
Our Services in Medical Technology Management
- Advice on liability issues that may arise from various regulations on medical devices.
- Technical advice in talks or negotiations with the authorities, health insurance companies, equipment manufacturers, or suppliers.
- Compiling an inventory of your medical devices, including a description of economic performance.
- Organizational and structural analysis of existing device management systems.
- Analysis of maintenance contracts.
- Advice on future management and development of strategic solution concepts.
- Integrating guidelines for proper use of medical devices in your facility.
- Acquainting users with the legalities of operating medical equipment.
- Ongoing documentation of your inventory.
- Ongoing documentation of the economic aspects of the device management system - like MT Data or SAP software.
- Maintenance management with a system for sending error reports.
- Preparing equipment for use and arranging maintenance and/or repairs.
- Technical audits of repairs and new purchases.
- Weeding outdated devices out of your facility - and planning for new devices and reinvestment options.
- Carrying out legally required tests. These include - but are not limited to - safety and measurement tests for medical devices (e.g. BGV A3) and checking the condition of x-ray equipment.
- Validating your implementation plans when contracting other service providers.
Our Telephone Hotline
We have all the answers to your pressing questions. And they're free. You can reach our staff anytime throughout the service period at 0800 / 84 42 550.
Legal Standards for Our Services
- Law on medical devices (Medizinproduktgesetz, MPG)
- Regulations on medical device operators (Medizinprodukte-Betreiberverordnung, MPBetreibV)
- Regulations on x-ray technology (Röntgenverordnung, RöV)
- Regulations on workplace safety (Betriebssicherheitsverordnung, BetrSichV)
- Guidelines for accident prevention
- Law on checks and transparency in business (Gesetz zur Kontrolle und Transparenz im Unternehmensbereich, KonTraG)