Your One-Stop Shop for Europe
The EU advisory body is a partner in the “Enterprise Europe Network,” which is supported by the European Commission and represented in 45 countries. Our European experts provide consulting and support services for your company; for example, for applying EU legislation and standards in practice, internationalization, and for questions of intellectual property rights or access to EU funding. We also gather feedback from industry and commerce on practical problems in the internal market and pass it on to the EU Commission.
Benefits at a Glance
With the support of TÜV Rheinland’s EU consulting body, you:
- Benefit from our current know-how in our fields of expertise to do with the European market.
- Open up new perspectives and gain the necessary legal peace of mind for your business in Europe.
- Rely on experienced European experts for consulting and support for your company and for training and coaching support to develop your business in Europe.
- Benefit from our experience of over 20 years of EU consulting activities in the European network and from our contacts in the EU Commission.
- Can rest assured that your practical problems with the EU common market are acknowledged by those responsible in Europe, as we pass on feedback from industry and trade to the EU Commission.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Marketability of products in Europe
- Legal compliance and compliance with standards
- Processes to ensure product safety
- Implementation of the requirements of EU directives, such as the Machinery Directive, Low-Voltage Directive, EMC Directive, or Toy Safety Directive
- Risk assessment
- CE labeling
- Technical documentation
- European and international rights, such as patents or trademarks
- Development of international business
- Execution of EU projects
- Public procurement systems
- Business feedback to the EU Commission
Our services include
Consulting and Support for CE Labeling
- Assessment of technical documentation
- Research into relevant EU directives, regulations, and standards
- Technical documentation, so-called proof documentation for the CE mark
- Drafting or review of risk assessments
- Preparation of instructions, such as operating manuals or instructions
- Design or revision of EU Declaration of Conformity/ Declaration of Incorporation
- Design or revision of product labeling
- Organization of the CE marking process
- Training course for CE Supervisor LGA
- Legal compliance check for products
- Quick reference service for product safety
Intellectual Property Rights
- Research and information on European and international property rights, such as patents, trademarks, and designs
- Patent evaluation
Development of International Business
- Cooperative exchanges
- Organization of visits and training programs for foreign delegations in Bavaria
Execution of EU Projects
- Participation in consulting projects in EU candidate countries and neighboring countries, e.g. Technical Assistance or Twinning
Further Services as Part of the Enterprise Europe Network
- Research and monitoring of public tenders
- Business partner search via the Business Cooperation Database
- Information on EU funding
- Business feedback to the EU Commission on problems in the internal market as part of Interactive Policy Making and participation in consultations and business panels