Testing of harmful substances for Consumer Goods
We carry out all kinds of chemical analyses in our laboratories – be it for clothes, children's toys, plastics or metals. If you are looking for a testing institute to certify material or product tests, our neutral test services will give you the legal peace of mind you need. Convince your customers, authorities, and business partners of your products' chemical safety.
Benefits at a Glance
Chemical tests of your products carried out by TÜV Rheinland laboratories allows you to:
- Minimize liability with documented safety standards
- Benefit from short testing times and the extensive know-how of our employees
- Boost confidence in the quality and safety of your products
- Document implementation of legal requirements with test reports and certificates
- Sampling on-site or from the product
- Testing in our DIN EN ISO 17025 accredited laboratories
- Documentation and evaluation of the results in a comprehensive report
Our Measuring Procedure
Our labs' measurement techniques are regularly updated to conform with current technology standards. This not only guarantees secure detection of all relevant harmful substances, but also offers you improved efficiency in metrological terms with an attractive service portfolio.
Our criteria catalogue includes the requirements for products regarding potential and relevant emission/contaminant loads. After successful testing and certification by TÜV Rheinland LGA Products GmbH, the products can be awarded with a test mark.
Criteria Catalogue: Printing Modules with Toner for electrographic printing and copying sy
- Household goods, commodity goods, toys, and textiles
- Food contact materials and products
- Building materials, lacquers, varnishes, sealants
- Emission tests
- Ceramic materials
- Vehicle interiors, test of harmful substances
- Manufacturing additives and 3D printing material