Brazil - Public Consultation on Technical Requirements of Restricted Radiation Radio Communication Equipment
National Agency of Telecommunication (ANATEL) launched a public consultation on the technical requirements for assessing the technical compliance of Restricted Radiation Radio Communication Equipment applied to the following specific conditions of use:
- Transceiver access point operating in land transport vehicles (5150-5350 MHz)
- New applications in ultra wide radio frequency (UWB) ranges
- Multigigabit system point-to-multipoint transceiver operating in the range of 57-66 GHz
- Body scanning transmitter-sensor for safety application operating in the range of 76-81 GHz
- Interactive drive sensor operating in the range of 57-64 GHz.
Comments are open until July 20, 2021.
Source Link: Public Consultation ANATEL