Suitable and standard-compliant measuring devices with our testing and certification
Tested and certified measuring equipment is indispensable for companies wanting to ensure they monitor pollutants in line with official requirements. This equipment for the continuous monitoring of emissions and ambient air quality requires certification and must, especially in Germany, be officially disclosed.
At our suitability testing lab, we test and certify your emission and air quality measuring equipment and emission analyzers. Our experts test and certify them as per the DIN EN 15267 series of directives; air quality measuring systems are tested and certified according to the relevant directives.
As an accredited testing lab as per DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and notified body we are able to conduct testing for measuring equipment and accompany the entire certification process. Benefit from our extensive experience in the field of emission and air quality measurement.
Would you like to learn more about suitability testing for measuring devices? Contact us now.
Use our suitability testing to comply with official regulations
By asking our experts to conduct suitability testing for automatic measuring systems (AMS), you ensure that your devices are tested in line with the latest requirements as per quality assurance level 1 (QAL1) and DIN EN 15267. In doing so, you also fulfill the official requirements for having your measuring devices approved. You can also benefit from our expert assistant when it comes to the certification and subsequent suitability disclosure in our databases. You can thus demonstrate to your customers and business partners that environmental protection is important to you and thereby secure a decisive competitive edge.
Our suitability testing services for your automatic measuring systems
Certification for emission and ambient air measuring devices and analyzer systems:
- Suitability testing for emission and air quality measuring devices and analyzer systems
- Application for approval from the relevant body – LAI
- Auditing and certification as per QAL1 and DIN EN 15267
- Announcement and documentation on our official database and with additional information on our Certipedia database
Our accredited test lab offers national and international businesses suitability testing and certification for emission and air quality measuring devices in line with the latest directives. Of course, this also includes all services relating to certification as per the EN 15267 series of directives.
Testing and certification for air quality monitoring systems:
- Suitability testing in line with the latest directives
- Suitability testing conducted by our test lab for air quality - PH measuring systems that measure particulate and gaseous components, for traditional point-related measurement processes and for optical remote measurement systems
Testing and certification for emission monitoring and data analysis devices – QAL1 certification:
In Europe it is officially required to measure and monitor emissions. - PH In line with DIN EN 14181, measurement and data acquisition systems must be subjected to suitability testing before they can be approved for this purpose. This applies to the following:
- Certified devices that continuously measure emissions and determine exhaust emission constraints
- Certified data acquisition systems (emission analyzers) for monitoring and data analysis. If specified by the authorities, remote data transmission systems are also included.
The right partner for AMS suitability testing thanks to extensive experience
Benefit from our extensive expertise in the field of suitability testing for automatic measuring systems. As an accredited testing body as per DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 we can assist you extensively with the testing and certification of your measuring devices. Rely on our extensive experience when it comes to the suitability testing and subsequent function testing of your devices.
Would you like to learn more? Contact us.
|Infosheet Performance testing of measuring systems||123 KB||Download|