Operation Manuals – Norm Compliant and Customer Friendly
Are your operation manuals easy to understand and factually correct? Do they fulfill statutory regulations on technical documentation? Do they make it easier for your customers to use your products? Are you sure they protect your company from damage claims and returns? With various audit programs at our disposal, our experts can inspect your operation manual for norm compliance, integrity, coherence, accuracy, and clarity.
Benefits at a Glance
With an audit of your technical documentation by experts from TÜV Rheinland, you can:
- Minimize liability for your company and protect it against damage claims
- Boost confidence in the quality and safety of your products
- Give your customers valuable guidance when deciding which products to select
- Ensure the design of your products makes them customer friendly and easy-to-use
Manuals provide important technical documentation that has to meet a large number of regulations - EG guidelines, equipment and product safety regulations (German Product Safety Act, ProdSG), and product norms. They make up an essential part of the product. Failure to comply can lead to claims against manufacturers in damage cases.
Quality Test for Manuals
- Inspection of your safety instructions based on all applicable and correct requirements and evaluation of safety-relevant information for the product norm
- Includes safety check
- Inspection of manual in terms of integrity, coherence, accuracy, and clarity based on current norms and guidelines for presentation of technical documentation
- Comprehensive report
- Includes safety and basic check
- Partial report in the form of a comprehensive protocol with detailed statements
- Option for clients to adapt the manual
- Review of points listed in audit protocol and a final comprehensive audit report
Demonstrate the quality of your company's manuals. We can provide the right certificate. Just ask one of our staff which certification suits your company best.
- User and operation manuals
- Manuals, maintenance guides, repair guides and installation manuals