TÜV Rheinland is one of the leading international providers of technical services for quality and safety. TÜV Rheinland Netherlands is part of the worldwide TÜV Rheinland Group. Operating from various locations in the Netherlands in Arnhem and Leek, the group offers a wide range of services to its local customers. Currently 110 specialists in the Netherlands work for TÜV Rheinland.
TÜV Rheinland Nederland B.V. is looking in Leek for a:
Safety Expert Business Field Electrical - (Fulltime)
Electrical and electronic products are the focus of the Electrical business area.
We check and certify electrical / electronic products with regard to safety, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and quality. Services related to the topic of international product approvals, energy efficiency and telecommunications also fall into this area of competence. At the laboratory locations in Leek we serve manufacturers and importers, but also internal customers in Netherlands and abroad with individual services.
The tasks of a safety expert include
• Processing of customer test orders in the area of laboratory equipment, control systems and electronical IT, Audio/Video products and electrical components
• Independent and on-time organization, coordination and processing of product tests and implementation of electrical safety tests in the laboratory
• Project tracking/control including the final evaluation of test orders and independent creation of test reports, product documentation, as well as test bases and specifications
• Communication and coordination throughout the entire course of projects with customers and internal contacts
• Execution of manufacturing inspections
• Participate in the optimization of work and process flows with the own ideas and knowledge
Requirements & Profile
• Completed studies in electrical or electronics engineering and or technician degree in the field of electrical engineering
• Experience in technical services or in the product areas in the international area is an advantage.
• Willingness to travel and to work outside office hours if necessary
• Business fluent, good knowledge in Dutch and English
• We require routine handling of MS Office
• Safe handling of the laboratory tools, measuring equipment, product software and special databases available for the application is a matter of course for you
• Teamwork and high self-motivation round off your profile
• The work location is Leek
You can send your motivation with your cv, to Hanneke Eygenraam, HR manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on TÜV Rheinland see our website: www.tuv.com/nl.
Then please send us your application using our online form.