Saudi Quality Mark (SQM)
Ensure efficient mandatory SQM certification (under SALEEM scheme) for your products with our support services
Following the ‘Saudi Arabia Vision 2030’, the ‘Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization’ (SASO’ has set two strategic objectives, as part of the related ‘Saudi National Transformation Program 2020’:
1. Build consumer confidence in product sold in the market.
2. Guarantee the fair trade between the buyer and the seller.
To achieve those two strategic objectives, the “Launch of the Saudi Product Safety Program" (called “SALEEM" was initiated).
Under this program, the products which are considered as high risk based on their nature, application, safety and performance aspects, with a focus on risks to consumers and the environment, Saudi Quality Mark (SQM) is required.
Saudi Quality Mark process involves:
1. Initial and Periodic Visits
2. Taking samples for testing during the visits
3. Assessment of Production Process
4. Audit of Management System
Environment / Eco
- Additives used for the OXO/Bio-Degradable Plastics
- Ceramic Tiles
- Steel Bars
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas Appliances and Accessories
- Iron Plate
- Aluminium Composite Panel For External Cladding And Internal Finish
- Electrical Extension Cords (from August 2020 on)
Cables, Plugs, Switches and Sockets (from February 2021 on)
Contact our experts for a quote
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume liability on the page content to be up-to-date, complete or accurate.