E-Learning Course Material at the Click of a Mouse
Our "RFW – RapidFactoryWeb" authoring software lets you concentrate fully on the course material you wish to create. The basic principle behind the authoring tool is at the click of a mouse instead of programming. If you know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint, you can start using RFW immediately, with a similar user interface. You can also easily convert complete presentations, Word files, video or audio files into Web Based Trainings, WBTs for short. Test our authoring system today and experience how intuitive it is to use. We would be glad to set up a free trial account.
Benefits at a Glance
With the RFW authoring tool from TÜV Rheinland, you:
- Can create multimedia course materials without any knowledge of programming.
- Win time when preparing advanced training measures through the efficiency of our authoring tool.
- Select an intuitive solution.
- Can also offer course material for use with mobile devices.
Online and Offline Course Material
RFW makes your work easier. The storyboard simplifies the editing process and gives you a quick summary of all of the elements on a page. RFW also generates all the required data for offline use on CD and is SCORM compliant. You can now create course material for all learning platforms that can use SCORM.
- Text-to-Speech: Use this function to read text passages out loud at the click of a mouse.
- Automatic content creation, forwards-backwards navigation, popups, or glossaries.
- Script generator for accompanying scripts or trainer guidelines.
- VoiceReader with pronunciation dictionary for selective pronunciation.
- PowerPoint animations can be converted into swf files.