Our TVET Services: Qualifying People, Strengthening the Economy, Creating Prospects for All
A solid technical education is the key for sustained economic development. The nature and depth of the qualification play a decisive role in determining whether one is successful in entering the working world and earning a living. Improving initial vocational training is, at the same time, a decisive factor in determining whether a company, region, or society as a whole can keep the pathway to the future open.
With TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training), we can lay the foundation for this. With our experience and extensive expertise in implementation, we support governments and private enterprises at numerous locations worldwide.
Our services in the area of TVET and employee development:
“For more than 40 years, TÜV Rheinland has been providing training in careers with a future. This is naturally in line with Germany's dual vocational and educational training system; not only because it is stipulated by German law, but also because we are convinced that theory and practice must go hand in hand in technical and commercial careers. The results speak for themselves: Our apprentices achieve top training results and exceptional retention rates in their first role – often worldwide. We have therefore given many young people the perfect start to an independent life.”Markus Dohm, Executive Vice President and Managing Director of the Business Stream Academy & Life Care at TÜV Rheinland
Investments in technical and commercial educations produce the greatest yields and in diverse ways:
- Securing livelihoods: Well-trained young people find more employment opportunities in their own localities.
- Driving growth: Companies can access qualified personnel to boost production and offer improved services.
- Reducing costs: Experience shows that hiring qualified local personnel is significantly more cost effective than international recruitment.
- Securing the future: By training young people and promoting continuing professional development, companies and institutions can safeguard their market position, engage skilled personnel, and nurture talent.
This is where TÜV Rheinland Academy comes in: We supply the public and private sector with services and solutions to help them deliver a modern and attractive technical and commercial education.
Typical challenges for companies and institutions
Multinational companies offer the same products to many locations around the globe. Accordingly, the requirements for technical personnel to install or maintain these products are identical. Locally, while jobs may have the same name and description, the actual expertise required differs. They have to be adapted to the actual requirements and harmonized with each other across the corporate group. How is this accomplished economically and measurably?
In many countries, professions are trained in purely academic training centers. The practical application of the knowledge is lacking. At the same time, the trainers complain of insufficient links with industry. Training contents are obsolete; new technologies are normally not part of the curriculum.
Establishing and enhancing technical competence
We are familiar with these challenges. We offer solutions that support companies, the government and individuals equally in the establishing and enhancing technical competence.
Advantages for companies and institutions
By consulting, training, and ensuring quality:
- We support the industry by providing skilled personnel with guaranteed expertise and training based on needs of the respective region.
- We increase the practical technical competence of organizations.
- We strengthen the attractiveness of the business location and entire regions through targeted and hands-on training and continuing education based on the needs of the sector.
- We safeguard the employability of individuals by strengthening their individual technical skills in theory and practice
- We offer a professional environment in which learning is fun (again).
Our portfolio offers a wide variety of topics and methods. We cover the entire Learning Supply Chain involving technical careers: from consulting on equipping training centers, modernizing curricula, training center operation, transferring technical knowledge in the form of face-to-face training and Digital Learning up to testing of trained skills.
The ability of a country to compete begins with the professional training of its youthMarkus Dohm, Executive Vice President, Academy & Life Care, TÜV Rheinland
TVET “Made in Germany”
As one of the leading international competence companions for technical vocations originating in Germany, we are particularly strong believers in the effectiveness of the dual education system. We have been successfully pursuing the successful “Made in Germany” dual education model in Germany for decades – with the implementation of technical and commercial programs for industry and longterm employment.
With the academic and applied development of technical professionals, we strengthen a modern knowledge culture that increases the future structural opportunities for companies, regions, and societies.
Take advantage of our strengths: higher technical competence, extensive local experience, customized solutions, close proximity to industry, and a strong international network. When do you need us?
|TÜV Rheinland Academy - Brochure||1 MB||Download|