Mitigate risks in global trade with our Commercial Inspections solutions
For many companies, international trade is a mainstay. Traders (buyers, sellers or manufacturers) often demand that goods and commodities be inspected in terms of quantity, quality, and other characteristics to mitigate any risk or non-fulfilment of the contractual agreement. With the help of our Commercial Inspections services; organizations and traders can verify the quality and quantity of goods at each and every step of the supply chain.
Since we have a global presence and are based in the regions where commercial activity occurs, our experts are familiar with the international and domestic regulations and can verify the quality, quantity, nature, and condition of goods with agility, accuracy, and transparency.
With a worldwide network and 20,000 experts, TÜV Rheinland is your reliable partner in today’s globalized world of trade to achieve confidence on your transacted goods and commodities. Our services can be conducted in connection with a letter of credit or any relevant requirements to ensure that the supplies from exporting countries are according to trade requirements.
Services that meet your challenges
The service “Commercial Inspections” can be conducted in connection with a Letter of Credit (LOC) or be based on industry / bespoke requirements to bring about the certainty, a buyer or seller may need. We offer the following services:
- Delivery and completeness verification
- Quantity verification
- Condition check of consignment and its goods
- Loading and off-loading supervision
- Letter of Credit (LOC) inspections
- Industry specific / bespoke inspection requirements
Our commercial inspections services cover the following commodities
|At Port||International Standards||In destination countries||Other services|
Membership and Accreditation:
- Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Council
- ISO 9001:2015 for quality management
- Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Associations (FOSFA)
- Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA)
- UN Global Combat
- ISO 17020:2012 – Verification of Conformity
- ISO 17025:2005 for laboratories
- ISO 17065:2012 for product certification
|Government Inspections and International Trade Guide||3 MB||Download|