|Client:||FAW New Energy subsidiary|
|Timeframe:||Ongoing since December 2013|
|Project Location:||Changchun, China|
|Main services:||• Performance testing of power battery packs |
• Training on the power battery pack testing standard
|Relevant regulations/ standards:||ISO 12405-2|
Initial situation and requirements
The FAW New Energy subsidiary is a newly established new energy vehicle manufacturer that specialises in the manufacture and production of passenger cars. It needs to test and verify the products provided by power battery pack suppliers.
TUV Rheinland will help them provide test report according to ISO 12405-2 and provide the relevant technical training.
TUV Rheinland will not only provide test report for the performance of power battery pack, but also offer guidance and standards of battery test to clients so as to strengthen their understanding on the performance test standard of battery pack.
Benefits for the client
We can help our clients:
• Verify the performance test results of power battery pack provided by supplier
• Understand the testing process for the performance of power battery pack
• Enhance their understanding on the standard of power battery pack performance test
• Lay a foundation for the establishment of enterprise test standard