Develop leadership skills in the area of health and safety with the NEBOSH Diploma Program. This program will enable you to:
• Assess health and safety policies within the workplace
• Manage or control aspects of health and safety, and implement practices to reduce risks
• Establish yourself as competent health and safety professional
The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) Diploma is a high-level qualification. It is for people already working in the health and safety domain, wanting to enhance their competence, like:
• Health and safety managers, advisors or officers
• Compliance managers
• Training coordinators
• Quality, risk and environmental workers
There are no formal entry requirements. But you will need to know the foundations of health and safety including how to carry out risk assessments, investigate incidents and comply with health and safety regulations. You will also need to have good writing skills and be able to critically analyse information.
We recommend you take the NEBOSH General Certificate before taking the NEBOSH Diploma or have five years of experience working in a health and safety role. That way you will have the right level of knowledge to meet the demands of the course.
The course is split into four units:
• Unit A: Management of Health and Safety
• Unit B: Control of Hazardous Agents in the Workplace
• Unit C: Workplace and Work Equipment Safety
• Unit DNI: Application of Health and Safety Theory and Practice
Units A, B and C are taught units, each with 9-11 elements. They are each assessed with a three-hour written exam.
Unit DNI is an assignment to practically apply what you have learnt throughout the course.
Certificate of Completion