Having knowledge of working safely practices and prioritising safety will ensure a safe and productive work environment. By completing IOSH Working Safely course, you will:
- Understand the difference between hazards and risks
- Improve safety awareness and reduce the risk within your workplace
- Focus better on tasks and improve performance
IOSH Working Safely is an entry-level, short course designed for all levels of staff across an organization. It provides the skills and tools required to work safely, safety awareness of general workplace hazards, occupational safety guidelines and working safely practices.
Our IOSH Working Safely course has no formal entry requirements. You will need a computer with internet connectivity.
Our well-defined course curriculum is split into four modules, making it easier to understand.
- Introduction to Working Safely
- Defining Hazard and Risk
- Identifying Common Hazards
- Improving Safety Performance
After completing the four modules, you will have a 30-minute assessment that consists of:
- 10 multiple choice questions and
- 3 hazard spotting exercises
Certificate of Completion