Complaint Management Process
It is the goal of the TÜV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd., to provide a high level of services at all times to its customers.
If you believe that we have failed to match your level of expectation, please do not hesitate to send us your complaint / feedback. It will help us to improve our service delivery in the future.
Complaints / feedbacks raised by clients are generally received thru e-mail, phone, customer satisfaction survey or personal interaction between TÜV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd., employee and the client. Complaints are recorded in timely manner in an online system and immediately brought to the attention of the respective department Manager.
All complaints will be:
- Documented and reported to the respective managers;
- Acknowledged to the complainant in writing;
- Categorized in accordance with criticality rating and identified the ownership of the complaint;
- Resolved in a timely manner taking necessary actions through root cause analysis and determination of corrective and preventive action;
- Reviewed independently and approved by independent party who are not involved in the subject of the complaint for the actions initiated against the complaint resolution;
- Communicated formally to the complainant of the status of closure
No discriminatory actions against the complainant will be initiated against submission, investigation and decision on complaints.
For sending complaints and for further information on the process, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaint Management Process Flowchart- Download
If you believe that TÜV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd., has not made the correct decision for your service and you do not accept it, please do not hesitate to submit an appeal in writing.
All appeals will be acknowledged in writing and TÜV Rheinland will appoint a manager who has not been directly involvedin the assessment or decision making process for the appellant organization and who is familiar with relevant TÜV Rheinland requirements and processes to investigate the appeal.
The investigation will be completed and the appellant will be informed in writing of the decision and if the appeal is upheld, TÜV Rheinland will take appropriate corrective action to change the decision and address any issues.
No discriminatory actions against the complainant will be initiated against submission, investigation and decision on appeals.
For submitting appeals and for further information on the process, please contact us on email@example.com.
Appeal Management Process Flowchart- Download