IOSH Managing Safely, a foundational risk management certificate in OHS enables you to:
- Understand, advocate and implement various safety protocols ;
- Recognize ways to measure and improve health and safety performance ;
- Undertake structured risk assessments and accident investigations ;
- Take responsibility of a team‘s health and safety.
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Managing Safely Certificate course is designed for managers and supervisors working in any sector, anywhere in the world.
Our IOSH Managing Safely course has no formal entry requirements. You will need a computer with internet connectivity.
The course is split into eight modules:
- Introducing Managing Safely ;
- Investigating Accidents and Incidents ;
- Human Factors ;
- Assessing Risk ;
- Controlling Risk ;
- Understanding Managers Responsibilities ;
- Common Hazards ;
- Measuring Performance.
Duration : 16 - 32 hours
Certificate of Completion