Certificate Database - Decision Support in Everyday Life.
Showcase Your Results, Impress Your Target Audience
Certipedia is the online certificate database that makes quality visible in an instant with just one click. We place your certified product online and make it available on www.certipedia.de with a designated page. This service is available exclusively for our customers. It demonstrates in a glance what distinguishes your certified products from your competitors. By scanning the QR code on the product packaging, your customers can obtain information about your certified products at any time.
But certified management systems and services, as well as personal certificates also have their place in our online certificate database. Your entry in Certipedia is the best proof to offer your customers that your certificate is valid.
Your Benefits at a Glance
By publishing your TÜV Rheinland certificate on our online certificate database, you:
- Visualize your neutrally verified and certified services / products.
- Support distributors and end consumers with their purchasing decision.
- Benefit from our round-the-clock service for downloading your certificates and presenting your company’s services.
- Open up new market opportunities and appeal to new target groups.
- Gain a useful tool for organizing your certificates and reduce internal administrative costs.
- Generate additional confidence of customers in your advertising claims.
Would you like to use the online certificate database "Certipedia" for your products? Contact our experts today!
Draw Attention to Your Competence, Anytime and Anywhere
In our consumer-friendly online certificate database, you have the choice between Basic, Plus or Premium entries. Invest in your success in the market and rely on a trusted system - quick and transparent with Certipedia.
A Certipedia Basic entry ensures that by means of an individual ID number, which is generated exclusively for that product, the most important certificate content and a short description of the test specifications/test method can be found in the test mark – online in our certificate data base.A Basic entry ensures that the key certificate information can be searched online, not more and not less.
The individual Certipedia Plus entry offers the option to upgrade the Certipedia Basic entry by including the company logo and an image of the product. In addition to the company's contact information and an overview over other valid certificates and qualifications, we offer a link to the homepage or the social media channel.
With the customizable Certipedia Premium entry and its associated detailed and comprehensive information about your certificate, the product characteristics or the services, you ensure that your customers are always well informed and you offer them the opportunity to actively contribute via a field for customer feedback and questions. In addition to the services listed under the Certipedia Basic entry and the Certipedia Plus entry, you also have the option to specify additional quality characteristics tested by TÜV Rheinland (Validation Statements), to post additional product images, publish a product image on the mobile start screen, add a brief company profile and list descriptions of other certified products/objects.
The QR Code
By scanning the QR codes, your customers can find out about your certified products or services at any time. With the use of our neutral test mark, you can enhance the advertising of your certified services and increase your customer satisfaction.
Your Personal Certipedia Page Offers Numerous Advantages
An individual entry in the certificate database
- is exclusive to TÜV Rheinland customers.
- serves to validate your certification and provides the impartial proof of this.
- shows all your TÜV Rheinland certified products and services with direct access.
- is always available and accessible (via the QR code, access our optimized pages for mobile devices).
- creates transparency and trust with customers and partners with neutral and independent verification and presentation.
- support purchasing decisions with a glance of the neutral webpage and presentation of results.
- provides the opportunity to develop new target groups and clientele.
and with a Plus entry contains
- the test mark including ID number
- an overview of your certificates
- downloads of your certifications
- password-protected downloads
- a link to your company’s website
- contact details of your company
- the possibility of accompanying texts (e.g. information on the tested services; requirements of the standard which was the basis for the testing; quality information achieved through certification)
- image of company logo
- one product photo
Premium entries can also have the following additional elements:
- A maximum of five product photos
- Individual, user-friendly and comprehensive description of the certified products or services
- Highlights of other quality criteria certified by TÜV Rheinland (validation statements)
- Inclusion of client feedback questions
- Presentation of other certified products or services
- Product images on mobile start screen
- Brief portrait of your company
What We Can Additionally Do for You
- Certipedia - our brochure (PDF, 1.63 MB)
Would you like to use the online certificate database "Certipedia" for your products? Please contact us. We are happy to inform you what additional information we need from you.