Complaint Management Process
It is the goal of the TÜV Rheinland Bangladesh Pvt. Ltd. to provide a high level of services at all times to its customers.
If you believe that we have failed to match your level of expectation, please do not hesitate to send us your complaint / feedback. It will help us to improve our service delivery in the future.
Complaints / feedbacks raised by clients are generally received thru e-mail, phone, customer satisfaction survey or personal interaction between TÜV Rheinland Bangladesh Pvt. Ltd. employee and the client. Complaints are recorded in timely manner in an online system and immediately brought to the attention of the respective department Manager.
All complaints will be:
- documented and reported to the respective managers;
- acknowledged to the complainant in writing;
- categorized in accordance with criticality rating and identified the ownership of the complaint;
- resolved in a timely manner taking necessary actions through root cause analysis and determination of corrective and preventive action;
- reviewed independently and approved by independent party who are not involved in the subject of the complaint for the actions initiated against the complaint resolution;
- communicated formally to the complainant of the status of closure.
No discriminatory actions against the complainant will be initiated against submission, investigation and decision on complaints.
For sending complaints and for further information on the process, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Complaint Management Process Flow: Figure 1
|Detailed Complaint Management Process Flow||342 KB||Download|