International Market Access
At TUV Rheinland we understand the challenges companies face in reaching world markets. In fact, many of the world’s busiest and advanced companies use our services to keep them on the cutting edge of an expanding global market. Our technical experts are trained to deal with worldwide certification issues and obtain the required certificates in a timely fashion. We offer:
- A single source for global country certifications
- Technical guidance on regulatory market entry requirements for target markets with clear recommendations for compliance.
- Technical guidance on additional country testing which may be required and developing a test plan to take into account your target markets and possible future markets. This approach reduces costs and time delays associated with retesting.
- Compiling the technical files and submittal with the target market country regulators or certification bodies.
- Project management with weekly updates on target market approval status from receipt of technical file, start of tests (if any), review certification and planned lead times.
- Early updates on target market labeling, packaging requirements, required translations and regulatory statements.
- Training, research and seminars
TUV Rheinland's experience and global network of 300 locations in 52 countries worldwide is unique, in that it simplifies the process of certification, while at the same time keeping up-to-date with the regulatory changes target countries. TÜV Rheinland "owns the process" for many markets by having in-country representations duly registered and authorized by local authorities.