Webinar: Understanding Changes in RoHS2, REACH and Compliance Requirements for CE Marking for Manufacturers and Exporters
Educational Webinar Series with Siemens
Join TÜV Rheinland and Siemens for an educational webinar with presenter Scott Sagamang, on August 29,2012 at 2:00 PM EDT.
Significant changes are happening to European environmental regulations. As a result, compliance to these strict standards and the provision of extensive compliance documentation is now mandatory for any company desiring to sell machines containing electrical and electronic equipment into the EU market.
Join us for this 45-minute educational webinar where Scott Sagamang of TÜV Rheinland will discuss many of the important changes resulting from Directive 2011/65/EU. You will learn the Directive’s keys areas of impact, as well as how to achieve an end solution and 100% due diligence.
Key topics include:
- Impacts to industry on RoHS-2 and REACH for product manufacturers selling into the EU
- The impact of the recently published recast of the RoHS Directive on Medical and Monitoring & Control Equipment manufacturers
- The impact of a "proof of compliance strategy" for all OEMs
- REACH now has 73 Substances of Very High Concern (SVHCs) that could impact your product being sold into the EU
- Software and data-collection packages, coupled with local testing labs that can provide your end solution and 100% due-diligence to manage these requirements
This event is a must attend for design engineers, compliance managers, quality managers, purchasing and business development personnel, electronic OEM’s, suppliers, exporters, distributors of consumer electronics, professional equipment, and medical devices.
To Register or for more information, please click here.