Auditor for TS 16949
- Perform audits according to ISO/TS 16949 Standards
- Assessing the compliance and suitability of a client's business management systems and processes to agreed standards and making added value to the customers business and process improvement to standard practices
- Responsible for audit planning, audit delivery and propose report results in both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Science and/or related field
- Age 30 years old up
- At least 5 years experience in any Automotive industry
- At least 4 years experience in quality management system
- Total work experience not less than 6 years
- Experienced as Internal Auditor
- Qualified TS Auditor is advantage
All applicants shall have good command of read, written and spoken English and computer literacy.
We offer attractive salary commensurate with experience and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits such as health, life and accident insurance, annual bonus and provident fund to the successful candidate.
Interested person can submit resume, recent photo and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
TUV Rheinland Thailand Ltd.
18/F Tararom Business Tower, 2445/36-38 New Petchburi Road
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Contact Person: Nattawan Sangswang
Tel: 0-2318-4862 (ext. 150)