IRCA QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course A17217
IRCA Registered Training Services
TÜV Rheinland Inspection Services (Pty) Ltd
TÜV Rheinland Inspection Services (Pty) Ltd presents training on behalf of TUV Rheinland Bildung und Consulting GmbH, A017216.
Our Lead Auditor Courses are registered with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA), which means that successful delegates will have fulfilled the training requirement for registration with this prestigious body.
This five-day course is registered with IRCA, the world’s foremost body for auditor certification. Delegates who successfully complete the course, passing both the examination and the continuous assessment elements of the course, will have fulfilled the training requirement for registration with IRCA.
- The requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
- The responsibilities and personal attributes of effective auditors.
- How auditors are selected and monitored.
- How to plan and prepare for an audit.
- How to conduct an audit.
- How to present audit findings.
- How to follow up and verify corrections to non-conformances.
- How to complete audit documentation.
- The difference between certification and accreditation, and how these processes are conducted.
Delegates should be fluent in written and spoken English, have prior knowledge of the content of the ISO 9001 standard, and have some experience of working with a quality management system. In addition, delegates are required to work through the pre-course self-study module, and to complete a pre-course questionnaire.
- 10–14 March 2014, R9 000 + VAT
- 23–27 June 2014, R9 000 + VAT
Presenter: Liz Pattison
|Venue:||TÜV Rheinland Quality Services (Pty) Ltd
92 Koranna Ave
|Event Dates:||13.01.2014 - 17.01.2014|
- Registration form (PDF, 47 KB)