Electrical and Electronic Product Testing and Certification
Do you manufacture or sell components in the financial, industrial, automotive, photovoltaic, or trading sector? Are you aiming to sell your products on the world market? If so, they must comply with a host of national and international guidelines – for example, the Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 73/23/EEC. We will test your basic components in accordance with safety requirements, customer specifications, and market needs. In addition, TÜV Rheinland is one of the few accredited inspection agencies permitted to administer European Norms Electrical Certification (ENEC) approval marks.
The ENEC conformance mark signifies your products' adherence to European guidelines.
Benefits at a Glance
With TÜV Rheinland Product Testing and Certification, you will:
- Provide a more attractive product and draw new customers
- Decrease your risk of liability with documented safety standards
- Benefit from a brief testing period and from our years of experience
- Secure your sales - with testing done by one of the few accredited agencies permitted to administer marks of ENEC approval
- Be granted market access throughout the EU, in EFTA states, and in many eastern European nations - all in one go
Our Marks of Approval for Your Components
As soon as they spot the "GS - Security Approved" mark, your customers will know that your product and its manual are tried, tested, and authentice.
Safety requirements for electro-technology undergo the same test procedure everywhere in Europe - thanks to a blanket cooperation between European manufacturers' associations and inspection agencies. The result of this collaboration was the European Norms Electrical Certification Agreement (ENEC agreement) - and the ENEC mark. This allows you market access throughout the EU, in EFTA states, and in many eastern European nations - all in one go. And it also means that the costly procedure of applying for individual states' approval is dropped.
The Type Mark
This mark indicates that the given component fulfills safety requirements. It also proves that a neutral party oversees the manufacturing process. The TYPE mark defines standard security for both the manufacturer and the user to see.
The online certificate data base Certipedia shows the difference: all products, services, companies, systems and qualifications certified by TÜV Rheinland. Thoroughly documented and accessible worldwide.
Here's how our experts will test and certify your product:
- They analyze it according to national and international guidelines.
- They evaluate the components, compile a report, and certify them.
- After a successful test, your products will carry various marks of distinction - such as the ENEC 24, the GS seal of safety approval, or the type mark.
- Casing Insulated tools
- PV components
- Voltage testers
- Jumper cables
- Joining technologies
- Ballast devices