Lectures, Workshops, Events
Know-How for Employees’ Improved Health
How well do your employees cope with physical and mental strain? How can we prevent back problems before they occur? Is there a prescription against so-called 'burnout' syndrome? Our health experts have the answer! In customized seminars and workshops on health in the workplace, we can show your employees and managers how to avoid work-related illnesses.
Benefits at a Glance
With TÜV Rheinland as your partner for lectures, seminars, and workshops, you:
- Benefit from our experience and large network, including experts from the field of occupational medicine, healthcare graduates, tutors, psychologists, physiotherapists, and workplace counselors
- Count on services that are scientifically substantiated and validated - we cooperate with a professor of industrial and organizational psychology
- Get one-stop service and nationwide assistance from 66 sites
- Benefit from our highly-educated personnel who receive further training on a regular basis
What We Offer
Make the health and well-being of your employees company a top priority. We offer customized modules that you can implement as part of your company health management (CHM) system:
- Practical seminars
- Counseling sessions
- Manager coaching
A Catalogue of Our Topics
We can give you more information on how to analyze, prevent, and manage burnout symptoms
- Dealing with Violence; De-Escalation
Learn how to handle violent situations properly and develop communication techniques for de-escalation
- Stop Smoking Training
Keep your company smoke-free
We can tell you all about new exercise trends, training methods, and effective approaches to changing attitudes towards exercise
- Working Methods Suitable for Backs
Prevent back problems before they occur - both at your place of work and in private
- Addiction Prevention at Work
Learn about current concepts and options on how to prevent addiction
- Healthy and Fit - That's Me!
Obesity just isn’t an option. We can give your company detailed information on nutritional habits and changing them: BMIs and so on
- Motivational Advice: "Proper daily exercise"
Practical seminars: "How do I conquer my lack of willpower?"
- Nutrition Advice Following the LOGI Method
Practical seminars; for example, a LOGI cooking course for everyday at the office, methods for preventing obesity, metabolism problems, and type 2 diabetes and related therapies
- Further Examples
Time management, coping with stress, work/life balance, relaxing properly on the job and at home, preventing burnout