Certification According to ISO 27001
Systematic IT Security Management
Your entire business relies on IT nowadays. Which is why you want to make sure management of your IT is done holistically. ISO 27001 certification helps you identify and establish IT risks and IT security procedures to optimize the continued quality of your systems – from implementation to maintenance. Show your customers and partners that information security is a priority for you. Our experts will provide all the information you need on all issues and requirements to do with IT security.
Benefits at a Glance
ISO 27001 certification by TÜV Rheinland enables you to:
- Cover systematic weaknesses
- Comply with international specifications
- Optimize your costs through transparent structures
- Establish IT security measures as an integral part of your business
- Improve control over IT risks with the help of systematic risk management
- Ensure transparency and confidence among customers and partners
Six Steps to more IT Security
With their experience and intuition, our experts are perfectly suited to analyze and assess your processes and systems in line with the following six-step procedure:
1. Preliminary Audit (optional)
Our auditors conduct a preliminary audit to determine whether any requirements associated with this standard have already been implemented in your company and, if so, which ones.
2. Examination of Documentation
The auditing team determines the extent to which your IT security documentation documentation already concurs with our norms for ISO 27001 certification.
You demonstrate you your company applies its safety management system in practice, and our auditors verify how effective it is.
4. Issue of Certificate
If your company meets all of the criteria, your company is then awarded the certificate, showing compliance with ISO 27001 certification.
5. Surveillance Audits
Our annual surveillance assessments help you continuously optimize your processes.
Three years after the audit, it is repeated for certification renewal. This ensures continued improvement in your processes and also demonstrates to partners and customers your long-term commitment to IT security.
Our screening criteria at a glance
For your ISO 27001 certification, our experts investigate and evaluate the following areas:
- Security policy
- Organization of information security
- Management of company values
- Personal security
- Physical and environmental security
- Management of communication and operations
- Access control
- System acquisition, development, and maintenance
- Management of security incidents
- Compliance with legal and organizational requirements