Fire Prevention and Fire Extinguishing Systems
Fire Protection that makes Sense
Procuring a fire extinguishing system does not necessarily mean the end of the fire prevention process. Ageing, wear, and corrosion gradually impair the level of fire protection the system provides, and inspections are required at regular intervals. Our experts examine the technical condition of fire alarm systems and extinguishing systems and evaluate whether they are still adequate for use in your building. We offer comprehensive solutions for structural and technical fire protection – right from the initial planning stages. We develop concepts and escape and rescue route plans and provide support for your documentation work.
Benefits at a Glance
With TÜV Rheinland as your partner in all matters related to fire alarm and fire extinguishing systems, you:
- Have proof that you are fulfilling your due diligence, thereby protecting yourself in the event of litigation due to loss or damage
- Have facts to support your case in the event of an insurance claim
- Avoid planning errors and ensure trouble-free operation
- Save time through smooth execution of regulatory approval procedures
- Gain access to one-stop shop service and nationwide support with no regional restrictions
- Can optimize your inspection management through the Internet-based EquipmentOnline® service
- Can take advantage of our many years of industrial and customer service experience, our high quality standards and our professional objectivity
Our Services for Fire Extinguishing Systems
We provide you all the support you need for fire protection, alarm systems, fire alarms, and fire extinguishing systems, including:
- Acceptance testing prior to commissioning
- Periodic testing
- Risk assessments
- Review of technical documentation
- Support during the planning phase
- Monitoring to comply with testing deadlines
- Information and advice on safety regulations and technical design options during planning, installation, and modification
- Support for repair and renovation
- Expert reports
- Support during regulatory approval processes
- Certification according to competences
We Handle the Following Tests for You
Tests that comply with occupational safety and health legislation
Occupational safety and health law requires a risk assessment. Depending on the potential risks determined, we also carry out the prescribed testing for gas and fire extinguishing systems at regular intervals, helping you achieve optimal fire protection.
Tests that comply with the technical test regulations and special construction regulations of the German federal states
Fire protection in public areas and buildings is subject to special construction requirements set down by state legislation. Our experts verify the functionality of the equipment and the operational reliability of the building services specific to fire protection systems.
Tests that comply with the requirements of property insurers
Insurance coverage provided by a property insurer depends on specific requirements. Our recognized experts make certain that you fulfill those requirements.