IRCA ISO 14001 Lead Auditors' Training Course
A 5-day Comprehensive Training on the International Environmental Management System Standard
February-11-2013 - February-15-2013 Makati City
This course will equip participants with the knowledge required to assess the conformance of the environmental management system according to ISO 14001:2004 standard.
At the end of the program, participants are expected to:
1. Understand and be able to interpret the requirements of the ISO 14001.
2. Acquire knowledge and skills required to perform and lead ISO 14001 audits.
3. Determine an organization’s conformance to ISO 14001 in a position to draft and complete substantial audit reports.
4. Increase personal, skill level and improve competency in auditing, including techniques and characteristics.
• Course assemble, registration of delegates
• Introduction to the course, the aims and objectives, rules and continuous assessment
• Refresher & Exercise
• ISO 19011 Presentation & Exercises
• Duties of the Audit Team, Guides and Observers and Auditors’ Personal
• Introduction to the specimen examination
• Introduction to and preparation for audit
• “Overview Document Review”
• Exercise on reviewing EMS documentation
• Exercise on document review reports to management and delegate self-assessment of their performance
• Audit Preparation
• Exercise on preparation of audit plans and audit check-lists
• Carrying out the audit and reporting the findings
• Start of day, administration, recap and further learning points
• Opening meeting
• Exercise on opening meeting including preparation and delegate self-assessment of performance
• Auditing techniques
• Exercise on auditing techniques
• Presentations on the performance of the auditors
• Reporting the audit findings and closing meeting
• Preparation for the closing meeting including audit findings, report writing, carrying out the closing meeting and delegate self-assessment of performance
• Exercise on non-conformance, observation reporting and follow up action
• Post audit activities
• Follow-up activities
• Exercise & summary
• Close of day and hand out of extra curricula exercise to be self-marked by the students
• Delegate feedback on their assessment of their strengths and weaknesses and where they require further assistance
• Review of the complete course
• Delegate feedback on the course and suggested improvements.
• Accreditation and auditor registration schemes
• Overview of Accreditation and the IRCA registration scheme; requirements for registration; visit to the IRCA website
• IRCA examination
Kais is the Business Development Manager, IRCA registered Lead Auditor and Lead Tutor for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS 18001 and Energy Management Systems of TÜV Rheinland Tunisia. He holds a Master Degree in Civil Engineering at the Polytechnical School of Augsburg. He brings with him more than 14 years of experience in quality, environmental, energy efficiency, occupational health and safety management, auditing and training with companies as diverse as Sirte Oil Company, STRABAG, HOCHTIEF Construction AG. He has audited and trained in various countries including Germany, South Africa, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Cameroun, France, Tunisia, Lebanon and Philippines.
PhP 27,000 +VAT
TÜV Rheinland Philippines Inc.
G/F La Fuerza Building 1, 2241 Don Chino Roces Avenue, 1231 Makati City, Philippines
|Event Dates:||February-11-2013 - February-15-2013|