contact - knowledge magazine awarded
The knowledge TÜV Rheinland magazine contact has received the "Inspire Awards Corporate Publishing" silver award in 2013 by the League of American Communications Professionals.
Please have a look at the current issue of our knowledge magazine contact - available as flippable PDF-file:
Trade in flux: How digitalization is creating new shopping worlds and what this means for the industry and the customers – now in the new issues of our knowledge magazine contact.
Smart shopping helpers, 3D shop windows and lots of big data: The digtal revolution involves a huge upgrade in technology for the retail trade. In the cover story of the new issue of our knowledge magazine contact we show what this means for the industry and the customers and what is our role in this development.
Also in this issue:
Printer perfect: 3D printers are creating a real buzz. But are they also economical?
World of laboratories: Replacement parts for the human body are becoming more and more important. But they must be tested - a visit to our Biocompatibility laboratory in Cologne.
Printer perfect: Cyber security trends IT security decision makers should reckon with.
More than just hot air: The fuel-cell-powered tram leaves behind nothing but steam.
Computer dummies: Product faults can be prevented early on with virtual prototypes
Farewell to gas leaks: CMS systems monitor technical facilities during their operation.
Printer perfect: An interview with „digital Darwinist“ Karl-Heinz Land
The different versions of the knowledge magazine as PDF:
- Knowledge Magazine contact 1.16 (PDF, 9.11 MB)
- Knowledge Magazine contact 3.15 (PDF, 6.49 MB)
- Knowledge Magazine contact 2.15 (PDF, 6.42 MB)
- Knowledge Magazine contact 1.15 (PDF, 6.73 MB)
- Knowledge Magazine contact 3.14 (PDF, 8.42 MB)
- Knowledge Magazine contact 2.14 (PDF, 5.26 MB)
- Knowledge Magazine contact 1.14 (PDF, 7.18 MB)
- Knowledge Magazine contact - Special Edition New Test Mark (PDF, 1.84 MB)