we wish to inform you that the personal information you provide will be used by TÜV Rheinland Italy Srl in full respect of the fundamental principles required by the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Methodology of data processing
In accordance with that Law, the following statement summarizes the methodologies used for the treatment of data by our Company which involve the collection, storage and processing of data in our possession and our goal with each of them:
- Marketing and Business Strategies: processing of the data supplied by you and of those gathered from your use of the internet in order to define the statistics regarding the interest manifested by you in respect of the services offered by TÜV Rheinland Italy Srl Via Mattei, No. 3, 20010 Pogliano Milanese (MI) for marketing purposes and / or promotional activities in general;
- Administrative management: collection, preservation and processing of data for administrative – accounting purposes, including the possible transmission by e-mail of information and / or invoices.
In particular, as regards the modalities of data processing, we would like to inform you that all data is stored in an archive kept under constant control and continuously updated by properly trained personnel. Moreover, an internal operating procedure was also drawn up (Documento Programmatico Sulla Sicurezza - DPSS).In this document the method used for the application of appropriate security measures for the protection and confidentiality of data is defined in more detail.
For completeness, we wish to inform you that the transfer of personal data is necessary to the extent that they are used for the performance the contractual and/or legislative obligations of the Company.
Owner and responsible of the treatment
The owner of the data treatment is TÜV Rheinland Italia Srl. Responsible for the processing of personal data are the officials and employees subject to the management of the database in relation to their area of expertise. Details of activities, tasks and responsibilities can be found in our DPSS.
Rights of the person whose data are processed
Please also be advised that any interested party may exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
In relation to the processing of personal data:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence, or not, of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain the following information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, the responsible and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, responsible or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement turns out to be impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, wholly or partially:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
To exercise your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and summarized above, the user must send a written request to: TÜV Rheinland Italy Srl Via Mattei, No. 3, 20010 Pogliano Milanese(MI)
This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com) to collect visitor behavior data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimization purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID and can be aggregated to a usage profile. Cookies may be used for this purpose, but only to collect and save data in anonymous form. The collected data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and is not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be revoked at any time with respect to subsequent services.